Frank Artus is one of the top actors in Ghana. The handsome actor has been in the entertainment industry for over a decade. So therefore, in this article I will be sharing with you 10 real facts about Ghanaian famous actor Gregory Frank Artus popularly known as Frank Artus that you probably didn’t know.
1. Gregory Frank Artus popularly known as Frank Artus is a famous Ghanaian actor, model, producer, director and a television personality. He is popularly known as a lover boy due to the romantic roles he plays in movies. He was born to an Egyptian father and a Liberia mother. He was born on 4th May 1979 in Liberia to an Egyptian father and a Liberian mother. He is currently 40 years old.
2. Frank Artus completed both his primary and secondary school education in Monrovia, Liberia and obtained both his First School Leaving Certificate and West African Senior School Certificate. After completing his primary and secondary school education, Frank Artus completed his tertiary education at AME University in Monrovia, Liberia where he graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
3. Frank Artus started having interest in acting from his secondary school days. He has a degree in Human Resource Management, a certificate in Information and Communication Technology and a diploma in Computer Engineering. After completing his tertiary education, Frank Artus left Liberia and relocated to Ghana to pursue a career in acting.
4. In 2009, Frank Artus produced, directed and starred in his first movie in Ghana titled “Juetey Children’s Business”. The movie “Juetey Children’s Business” won him several movie awards both locally and internationally which include best actor, best director, best soundtrack and best movie of the year at the Africa Movie Academy Awards. Frank Artus is very handsome, gifted, skillful, creative and talented in acting and interpretation of movie roles. He knows how to interpret his roles very well and can fit in any character given to him by movie producers and directors in Nigeria.
5. After the success with his first movie, Frank Artus was welcomed to the Ghanaian movie industry popularly known as Ghallywood with open arms. He has starred in several Ghanaian Movies which include Who Loves Me, Forbidden Fruit, Chelsea and many more alongside with fellow Ghanaian actors like Majid Michel, John Dumelo, Nadia Buari, Martha Ankomah, Yvonne Nelson, Jackie Appiah and other top Ghanaian celebrities.
6. Recognizing his immense acting talents and creativity, Frank Artus was welcomed into the Nigerian movie industry popularly known as Nollywood. He has starred in several Nollywood movies such as “Heart of a Widow” alongside with Nollywood popular actress Mercy Johnson. Frank Artus currently resides in Ghana with his family. He is currently married to Prima Frank and the couples are blessed with three beautiful children.
7. In 2014, Frank Artus received the Best Actor Award at the Universal Achievement Awards and Best Actor of the Year in Ghana at the City People Entertainment Awards. That same year, which was in 2014, Frank Artus was nominated for Best Actor at the Nollywood African Film Critics’ Awards. He is considered as one of the best performing actors in Ghana and also one of the most handsome actors in Ghana.
8. In 2015, Frank Artus received the Best Actor Award at the Liberian Entertainment Awards. Frank Artus aside from acting is also a philanthropist and a humanitarian. His humanitarian projects has supported the less privilege and physically challenged persons, especially those infected with Ebola virus in Liberia. He has also used his NGO to promote health care and has also campaigned against child mortality. Frank Artus is also regarded as one of the highest paid actor in Ghana. He acts most in romantic movies and always plays the role of a loverboy and Casanova.
9. Frank Artus in the cause of his acting career has won several awards both locally and internationally. Some of the awards he has won include Best Actor in Ghana at the Africa Movie Academy Awards, Best Actor of the Year at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards, Most Promising Actor at the City People Entertainment Award, Best Actor in a Leading Role at the Africa Magic Viewers choice Awards and many more.
10. Frank Artus currently has an estimated net worth of over $1 million, making him one of the richest and most influential actors in Ghana. Aside from acting, he is also a businessman, a model, an investor, an entrepreneur and a philanthropist.